An image of the monument which was built in 1814 to celebrate the end of the war with France. Useful as an impression of how Britain’s involvement in the Napoleonic wars was celebrated, and as an example of remembering and glorifying warfare.
|Dimensions||length 500mm; breadth 395mm|
|Country of origin||UK|
|Related people||J. Pain (artist)|
|R.W. Smart (engraver)|
Part of the Bill Douglas and Peter Jewell Collection